Saturday, August 22, 2009

Oooooo...ooo Dreamweaver........


Alright everyone, I know I was working on the mage/wizard and I'm sure you were all just bunched up waiting to see what I did with the arms as far as costuming and so forth. All will be revealed. Let's just say that not many things can get me up and even temporarily out of bed. . A cold dachshund nose attached to a bladder the size of a tic tac is one of them (Bless his little ol' heart). Dream inspiration is another. If and when I get a clear image in my sleep, I can't just wake up & write it down. That's not very "artisty", now , is it? Hey, if you're gonna talk the talk, right? When I have an image in my mind, I have to quickly grab tools and, in this case, scissors and just have at it (the figure)until it matches what is/was in my head. If I wrote brown leather or tree bark, I may not know how dark the brown or how rough the bark is/was. Anyhoo, I did just that the other night and this is what became of the mage/wizard.....

No comments:

Post a Comment