Thursday, August 27, 2009

The next item up for bids is....

O.K. I've listed a few of my dolls on eBay. Just letting you know. I will NOT make sales promotions a habit. However, if you can't toot your own horn, who's gonna? Anyhoo, here's the link to the first (Madame Butterfly): http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=400069578499&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT
You should be able to click on the view seller's other items for the rest.

The poll results are coming along nicely and it looks unanimous so far for 40's era screen diva. Thanks for the votes so far. It's sort of scary, giving up control, huh.
Anyway, I just sculpted a "plump" female face yesterday and got her hands, feet, torso, and legs painted and ready to assemble today (took most of the day). I'll assemble it tonight and start costuming Saturday. I have massage work lined up all day tomorrow so I'll work on "big bodies" for a while and then come back to the little ones later. Have to make some money to keep myself stocked in supplies (lights and food too, but supplies first) until this gains a little more momentum and starts to be self supporting. That'll be good enough for now.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with Madame B. on eBay. 'She-he' is quite divine. I'm trying to work on some things to put in an Etsy mini shop myself as I've got to find a source for extra $$ and am trying not to get a 9 to 5 gig but keep my little part-time job at the quilt shop (fingers and toes crossed). I'll be eager to see how your eBay auctions go. I've sculpted a bunny you can see on my blog but he is a bit large I think as I am planning to fur him. I've got to learn to sculpt smaller and leaner!

    Jody
    http://minileapsandbounds.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete